Surgeons Scrub Up Trough – 1600mm long
Part No: VPST1600
Wall hung stainless steel scrub-up trough for use with wall mounted taps
Size (mm): 1600 x 405 x 440h
Construction: Pressed, folded and welded
Material: 304 Stainless Steel – 1.5mm
Net weight: 22kg
Fixings: Wall Mounted
- Taps should be wall mounted and discharge at a height of 250mm-300mm above the top of the trough. The projection of the trough provides for easy operation of wall mounted taps, either lever or automatic
- When the appropriate taps are used at the correct height water falls onto an inclined surface of the trough
- Supplied with integral low height splashback (75mm high)
- Available with either LH or RH waste (looking from the front)
- Supplied with a stainless steel waste shroud and a 38mm (1.1/2″BSP) chrome flush grated waste with a 38mm solid tail (a plug cannot and must not be used)
- Available in lengths of 800mm (1 user), 1600mm (2 users) and 2400mm (3 users)
- Complies with HBN00-10 Part C (previously HTM64)
VPST1600LH – 1600mm long with left hand waste (as per the image)
VPST1600RH – 1600mm long with right hand waste
Delivery & Returns
- Please order by 3pm for next day delivery. Timed and special deliveries can be arranged or items can be collected.
- We accept credit card or BACS transfers.
- Please check delivery before signing. If damaged, either refuse delivery or sign DAMAGED.
Incorrectly ordered goods need to be returned to us and will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.